Call for Papers
Kal Ki Soch invites original, unpublished manuscripts on the theme of “Technology Based Violence against Women in India” for an edited book with ISBN number.
- Women Activists and Social Media Trolls.
- Technology mediated violence and its effect on women students
- Online harassment and the police.
- Sexual depiction of Women in memes
- Law enforcement agencies and gender-based online violence
- Gender trolling
- Role of Courts in protecting women from technology based violence.
- Mapping the gap between cyber crimes, women and cyber laws.
- Any other related topic.
Guidelines for Submission
Articles (3000-6000 words, including footnotes) This category is designed to comprehensively deal with and provide a sustained analysis of a particular legal topic in toto. It must analyze the current practices in the field and identify lacunae therein along with suggesting solutions to the problem.
Legislative and Case Comments (2000-3500 words, including footnotes) A comment is limited to critical appraisal of a recent judicial decisions, new legislation (enacted or proposed), or policy reform proposals.
- Up to 2 co-authors are allowed.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and not pending for review before any other publisher.
- Any form of plagiarism will lead to rejection of the manuscript submitted for publication.
- Deadline for submissions is January 30, 2018.
- The name of the author or institutional affiliation must not be mentioned anywhere in the manuscript.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman font size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Text and footnotes should conform to ILI Rules of Footnoting.
- The first page of the manuscript should only contain the name of the paper followed by a 200 word abstract.
- All submissions must be mailed in Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’) as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts submitted in PDF/other formats/hard copy will not be accepted. The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic qualifications, institutional affiliation, title of the paper, and a declaration to the affect that the manuscript is an original and previously unpublished work of the author.
- Single Author- Rs.800
- Two Authors- Rs. 1500
All authors shall be given a copy of the book without any additional charge.
Kaushmika Priya- +91-9927348597
Akriti Katiyar- + 91-9368881260
Utkarsh Bhatt- +91-7007162922